This spell propels the caster through space in the blink of an eye. If a victim is targeted, the spell enables the caster to move behind this unfortunate instantaneously. Higher levels propel the caster even further!
- There is a delay of one second before you can use Assassin Rush again.
- When fighting Trolls , you can time Assassin Rush so that when the troll uses its ground attack you become invincible the moment it hits, causing you to take no damage from the attack.
- Very useful against Minions , Assassins and other master blockers.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- Jack of Blades uses a spell very similiar to Assassin Rush when fighting in his first form.
- In Fable II, the Assassin Rush spell is combined with the Slow Time spell and used as the targeted form of the Time Control spell.
- This ability is extremely usefull when fighting Twinblade. You will be able to dodge all of his attacks, and get behind him when he is stuck
- Each use of this spell will grant you 1 point in Will Experience (multiplied by the combat multiplier, of course).
- Even though the spell is called Assassin Rush, it is ironically not used by assassins.