Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Archon's Shrine|
|Area of The Northern Wastes|
|Related Quests||The Souls of Heroes|
|Exits|| Northern Wastes Foothill|
Bronze Gate to Archon's Folly
Archon's Shrine is a region of the Northern Wastes in Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable Anniversary. It lies between the Northern Wastes Foothill and Snowspire Village. In the center of this area sits a large domed shrine, where the Hero must bring the souls of Heroes in order to open the nearby Bronze Gate and reach Archon's Folly.
Although the shrine is the predominant feature of this region, the Bronze Gate can also be found here. Local townspeople have long feared the gate and the mythical demons that may lie behind it.
- There is a Cullis Gate here.
- There is a chest containing Orkon's Club.
- There is a chest containing the Daemon Warrior Helm.
- There is a fishing spot that has a Will Master's Elixir.
- There is a fishing spot that has an Elixir of Life.
- There is a plaque just outside the shrine which reads, "This monument dates back to the Kingdom of Archon. Though its purpose is unknown, scholars have speculated that it was used in the ritual to mystically lock the mysterious Bronze Gate for all ages."