Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Ages of the Will Potion|
|Effects||Gives Will experience.|
|Base value||300 Gold|
Using this potion grants the user a base amount of Will experience. In Fable, it gives 100 Will experience points. In Fable: The Lost Chapters, this is increased to 1,000 (Equipping a weapon with an Experience Augmentation will increase this amount). This base amount is then multiplied by the player's current Combat Multiplier. For example, in Fable, drinking this potion with a combat multiplier of five would yield 500 Will experience points. In The Lost Chapters, this same combat multiplier would yield 5,000 Will experience. Therefore, it's best to use this potion after or during combat, and to try to attain the highest combat multiplier possible beforehand.
This potion will increase your Will experience.
Ages of the Will potions can be found in the following locations:
- Twinblade's Camp: Found in a barrel.
- Grey House: Found in a bookshelf.
- Witchwood Cullis Gate: Found on a corpse.
- Knothole Glade: possible reward for matching your high score in the Archery Competition
- Underground Tunnel: Found in a barrel.
- (TLC) Northern Wastes Foothills: Found in a treasure chest.
- (TLC) Snowspire Village: Found in a house.
- (TLC) Necropolis: Found on the ground next to a skeleton.
|Ages of Might Potion • Ages of Skill Potion • Ages of Will Potion • Elixir of Life • Health Potion • Resurrection Phial • Will Master's Elixir • Will Potion|