Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Ages of Skill Potion|
|Effects||Gives Skill experience.|
|Base value||300 gold|
Using this potion grants the user a base amount of Skill experience. In Fable, it gives 100 Skill experience points. In Fable: The Lost Chapters, this is increased to 1,000 (Equipping a weapon with an Experience Augmentation will increase this amount). This base amount is then multiplied by the player's current Combat Multiplier. For example, in Fable, drinking this potion with a combat multiplier of five would yield 500 Skill experience points. In The Lost Chapters, this same combat multiplier would yield 5,000 Skill experience. Therefore, it's best to use this potion after or during combat, and to try to attain the highest combat multiplier possible beforehand.
This potion increases your Skill experience.
Ages of Skill potions can be found in the following locations:
- Lookout Point: found in fishing ripple west of the path.
- Abandoned Road: found in a barrel.
- Grey House: found inside the House in a cabinet.
- Knothole Glade: possible reward for matching your high score in the Archery Competition
- Prison Path: found in a barrel.
- Lychfield Graveyard: found in cabinet within the gravekeeper's hut.
- (TLC) Necropolis: found in a treasure chest.
|Ages of Might Potion • Ages of Skill Potion • Ages of Will Potion • Elixir of Life • Health Potion • Resurrection Phial • Will Master's Elixir • Will Potion|