|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Ages of Might Potion|
|Effects||Gives Strength experience|
|Base value||300 Gold|
Using this potion grants the user a base amount of Strength experience. In Fable, it gives 100 Strength experience points. In Fable: The Lost Chapters, this is increased to 1,000 (Equipping a weapon with an Experience Augmentation will increase this amount). This base amount is then multiplied by the player's current Combat Multiplier. For example, in Fable, drinking this potion with a combat multiplier of five would yield 500 Strength experience points. In The Lost Chapters, this same combat multiplier would yield 5,000 Strength experience. Therefore, it's best to use this potion after or during combat, and to try to attain the highest combat multiplier possible beforehand.
Drinking from this beverage will increase your Strength Experience.
Ages of Might potions can be found in the following locations:
- Bowerstone South: Found in a cabinet upstairs in the house next to the barber shop.
- Twinblade's Elite Camp: Found in a barrel.
- Knothole Glade: possible reward for matching your high score in the Archery Competition
- Windmill Hill: Found in a barrel.
- Underground Passage: Found in a barrel.
- Bargate Prison (Guard Barracks): Found in a barrel.
- (TLC) Necropolis: Found in a treasure chest.
|Ages of Might Potion • Ages of Skill Potion • Ages of Will Potion • Elixir of Life • Health Potion • Resurrection Phial • Will Master's Elixir • Will Potion|